By Joseph Albahari
When you have got a query approximately C# 5.0 or the .NET CLR, this bestselling consultant has exactly the solutions you wish. Uniquely prepared round suggestions and use situations, this up-to-date 5th version encompasses a reorganized part on concurrency, threading, and parallel programming—including in-depth assurance of C# 5.0’s new asynchronous functions.
Shaped by way of greater than 20 professional reviewers, together with Microsoft’s Eric Lippert, Stephen Toub, Chris Burrows, and Jon Skeet, this booklet has all you must remain on target with C# 5.0. It’s well known because the definitive reference at the language.
- Get on top of things on C# language fundamentals, together with syntax, forms, and variables
- Explore complex themes corresponding to hazardous code and kind variance
- Dig deep into LINQ through 3 chapters devoted to the subject
- Learn approximately code contracts, dynamic programming, and parallel programming
- Work with .NET positive aspects, together with mirrored image, assemblies, reminiscence administration, protection, I/O, XML, collections, networking, and local interoperability
"C# 5.0 in a Nutshell is without doubt one of the few books I stick with it my table as a brief reference."
—Scott Guthrie, Microsoft
"Whether you’re a amateur programmer or knowledgeable who desires to increase your wisdom of recent asynchronous programming innovations, this e-book has the data you must get the activity performed in C#."
—Eric Lippert, Microsoft