By Lonely Planet, Ray Bartlett, Laura Crawford
Lonely Planet: The world's major go back and forth advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Japan is your passport to the main proper, updated recommendation on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries look forward to you. store and dine in electrical Tokyo, discover Kyoto's lovely temples and gardens, or hike the majestic Japan Alps; all along with your depended on trip significant other. Get to the center of Japan and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Japan commute Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like a neighborhood, warding off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cell numbers, web content, transit tips, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, napping, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra lucrative trip adventure - together with historical past, artwork, structure, literature, delicacies, sake, onsen (hot springs), customs and etiquette, language and extra
- Free, handy pull-out Tokyo map (included in print version), plus over 148 color maps
- Covers Tokyo, Mt Fuji, Kyoto, Osaka, Kansai, the Japan Alps, Hokkaido, Northern Honshu (Tohoku), Okinawa & the Southwest Islands, Kyushu, Shikoku, and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Japan, our such a lot complete consultant to Japan, is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for simply the highlights of Japan? try out Lonely Planet's realize Japan, a photo-rich advisor to the country's most well-liked points of interest.
- Looking for a consultant fascinated with Tokyo or Kyoto? try out Lonely Planet's Tokyo consultant and Kyoto consultant for a finished examine what every one of those towns has to supply; or Lonely Planet's Pocket Tokyo, a handy-sized consultant interested by the can't-miss points of interest for a fast trip.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's prime commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted traveler group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious travelers to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.